Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

Enough Is Enough. We Need to Elect More Scientists to Congress

I wonder if “shutting down freedom of speech” is just people saying “I don’t like when you disagree, therefore it’s taking away my freedom”

I agree that the U.S. should venerate science, but there is no guarantee that scientists are enlightened. Brilliant scientists worked for Hitler building rockets and trying to make an atomic bomb. A person can be very intelligent and very immoral. Maybe a few scientists in positions of power might help, but I still believe the system of checks and balances is the only thing that can save us.

The system of checks and balances were never made for what we have today because there was no frame of reference for what life would be like. Not saying there shouldn’t be any, just that they aren’t working anymore as they should. There is no guarantee that scientists are enlightened but they have a lot more tools at their disposal than the average bean. And not only that, most if not all, politicians are lawyers who have worked for corporations, or corporation owners themselves. They only care about themselves and they have the system rigged to support them and it’s been this way for years.

You seem to place a huge value on your freedom and none on others’ freedom. A person disagreeing with you in no way infringes on your freedom. What you describe is the recipe for dictatorship and fascism. Freedom of thought and freedom of expression are the lifeblood of democracy.

That’s not what I’m doing. That’s what I’m saying YOU’RE doing. But what you’re doing is taking what I said and spinning it to your own narrative.

Because I disagree with you? You’re the one trying to shut down free speech.

No I don’t subscribe to antifa movement. We are so much smarter than bunch cave people. I think we can use non violent approach to eradicate bad ideas.

That’s why we need science in every single step of our lives.