Schizophrenia.com

Enlighten me: why send dick pics?

That’s horrible. But on the good side you just weeded out a total creep. Sorry you ran into that type of guy.

3 Likes

I’m sorry you experienced that. I thankfully only used a dating site that didn’t allow picture sharing, so I didnt get that. I did have one guy ask if he could buy me shoes in exchange for pictures of me wearing them. I declined, as I have no interest in shoes besides hiking boots. He was actually super polite about it though. Very much “please if you would be at all interested and if not I understand.”

1 Like

I’ve only ever sent them when asked by a partner while sexting.

1 Like

I never sent sex pictures, not even to my gf lol

1 Like

On abilify with hypersexuality I was trying to hook up with strangers on Craigslist, I sent one consensual d pic ever and its probably all over the dark web lol

2 Likes

I can think of a whole range of things i would find more erotic and arousing than a random dick pic, personally, but i dont see a problem if there is mutual enthusiasm and clear consent. It just isnt something to surprise a random stranger with. Happy i got rid of him indeed.

@ninjastar, did you mind about the shoe guy?

1 Like

I think they stupidly think in their horniness, if they show their ding dong it’ll like make things sexy…

But really it’s just weird and creepy

3 Likes

Haha…yes in a way it seemed like he genuinely thought i would be pleasantly surprised and aroused. To me it is more like a random guy in a bar unsuspectedly dropping his pants after 3 polite flirting or kind sentences. Just weird.

Maybe he would like to receive a photo like this from a woman, so he thinks a woman might like it too?

1 Like

I thought I was the only one who got hypersexuality from Abilify lmao

1 Like

I’d say the guy is prob just wanting sexy time. so he was maybe gauging your reaction.

i did once or twice, but it was this girl i was seeing kept sending me naked photos of her. so i figured i should return the favor with a photo of howard johnson and the 2 maracas. She said she was grinning like a weirdo. horny ladies lol.

I never sent anything like that to my now serious girlfriend, and im quite alright with her not sending anything either lol.

1 Like

when u get aged and look back u will lugh with this.

at least my reaction…not thta i justify the guy but deal with it with humor.")

1 Like

I don’t see why a prostitute would want a dick pic.

Prostitutes are women too.

Some prostitutes might send naked pictures to get customers.

I have naked pictures in hands of x boyfriends and hope they are not used to scam or do bad because one of the guys is a pretty bad man.

I had pictures like that sent to me and comments like “I’m horney “…
I blocked them now adays.
Disrespectful.

I had one guy wanted me to send him pictures of my feet because he had a foot fetisch.

Some women might like pictures like that.
I don’t.

Specially not from a stranger.

1 Like

Guys who send unsolicited weiner pics are in the same class of guys who laugh at lighting their farts on fire.

Lol!!

Just a special kind of dumb.

I’m sorry you’re going through this.

2 Likes

I do definitely joke about it with friends…but to me it is also really harassment, not genuinely funny. I think it is okay to be angry about that. Way too many similar things happened to find it still sincerely funny. I want to be able to be in a public place, whether it is a datingsite, a bar, the streets or a library, without being on guard and constantly screen for creeps. I would just love to be able to freely chat with a guy on the train or where-ever without taking all sorts of precautions.

i agree with u Marian its harrasment but who evers sent a pic of his genital aint stable in mind ,so in my case i wouldnt bother much and let it damage me .

u did fine blocking him !

2 Likes

You are right, he isnt in his stable mind. I think it is good to indeed not let it do damage!

1 Like

Yes that’s how some guys on online dating sites are… sometimes I get them the first day of talking… just random no warning…

1 Like

Lack of free will and maybe judgment as related to the other topic here lol. That person at that moment decided to do it, and nothing stopped him from doing it at that precise moment given his circumstance and prior causes.

1 Like

I knew I was doing something wrong :joy:.

Seriously though, horny guys will do all sorts of dumb ■■■■. This isn’t an excuse, it was the wrong thing to do and hopefully he learned that.

2 Likes

Hahaha…thanks, i was laughing out loud here.

1 Like