Engaged to be married

Gratz on your engagement @anon54988740

You been really happy and sounds like you’re in love.
Hope everything works out logistically and he keeps his promise to you too.

1 Like

It sounds risky, but I wish I had taken more risks in my life. The most considerable risk of all is a life not lived.

1 Like

Thanks @Kxev @Kxev for your opinions.

He took a risk telling me finally he’s 5’9", knowing I’m 6’0". He also told me he’s not well endowed, I said it’s okay. We would find fun things to do sexually.

1 Like

You asked the fake military guy to marry you? Not a good idea. :zebra::zebra::zebra:

3 Likes

Thanks @GrayBear for your opinion.

Bro i’m not like these nice people. I don’t give a ■■■■. I’ll give you the truth because I would want it myself. You’re being played.

5 Likes

Thanks @crazydiamond444 for your opinion

Man you’re getting so many warning signs. Pay attention to them

2 Likes

Well my good woman friend’s boyfriend works at Walmart for like ten years now. They are making it on her disability and his paycheck. He would probably put in a word for my finance at Walmarts. They also would put in a word for an apartment in the complex they live in. They are affordable apartments but hard to get into.

If you put in a word for him at Walmart and they want him to come in for an interview or give him the job and he still makes up an excuse as to why he can’t come or gives you some date in the distant future, will this give you pause to consider his credibility? Because I think this is what it going to happen. I truly believe that he is just stringing you along.

Again, I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t think I am.

1 Like

True @Bowens that would disturb his credibility.

1 Like

They are supposed to tell him by May 27th if he’s approved to come home. As best as I can tell he already has a job. I know what he said it was, and that may not be. I don’t think he has as much money as he says he has.

In the event he does have some people with the military who will put in a word for him, he would probably be a shoo-in at Walmarts.

1 Like

All delusions lead to suffering. But only all delusions. Just because we want something to be true doesn’t mean it is. Hope in the unreal always leads to disappointment. After we have the false hope disappear, we are generally worse off than we were before. For the longest time I was deluded into thinking this girl I like was sending me secret messages. I wanted to believe in something so bad that it drove me crazy, but it was ultimately false and it left me worse off than it was before, even if it gave me hope temporarily. This is one of those cases. This guy is a piece of ■■■■ for scamming an elderly person, but you are seeing what you want to see and not the reality of the situation. You can have all the people here tell you the truth, but until you’re ready to listen you won’t see it. Sorry to break it to you, but I’m trying to be real with you. Sorry, man.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

I hope it works out for you two.

I hope he is the real deal.

1 Like

Thanks for the positive response @SacredNeigh7. It won’t be too much longer before I know. May 27th is the date he gave me May 2nd when his superior signed his paperwork. I don’t really understand it but some other person/department has to sign off on it.

1 Like

That is a good reason to be engaged. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@anon54988740 Interesting story. All the best.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion @yinyang @schizophrenisaurus

1 Like

You’re certainly brave to do this.

Try and be careful

We all want companionship - so I get what you’re doing

1 Like