Empathy for others

3 Likes

I don’t feel emotions or have any sensibly felt empathy towards any human beings or animals. But my concrete actions bespeak volumes of empathy. And actions are the only things that count. Emotions alone are empty and worthless.

1 Like

I feel a lot of empathy for others.

4 Likes

You’re pretty empathetic on here w adults ur not close to

2 Likes

Thanks for this @SacredNeigh7
It’s beautiful

1 Like

Most the time I don’t want to cause harm or hurt people. I was very empathetic growing up. I’m kinda torn though cause there are a lot of ■■■■■■■■ out there. Like George Carlin said maybe it’s the public that sucks. Most the time I’m in a good mood though and generally don’t want to hurt other people. I find it hard to empathize with a lot of the issues people bring up though. You can either do something about it or you can’t. Complaining all the time doesn’t help.

1 Like

I thought so too :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad I was able to share it with you guys.:pray:t4::+1:

1 Like

I cannot feel so I don’t feel empathy for others but I act emphatic towards all beings. Because as you know. What you don’t want others to do to you you should not do to others.
If you find people who are in a worse place than you are and they ask for help then do what stands in your power to help them.

1 Like