Emotional or existential pain

How do you guys deal with emotional or existential pain. I am suffering and I can’t resolve what I’m going through. Every circumstance is too much for me to bear. And people’s behaviour really bothers me.

That’s exactly the way I was before I went on meds. Are you currently on meds by the way?

1 Like

Well I was really starting to feel this way on the 4th or 5th month of Abilify depot. Now I’m on resperidone. So yes am taking meds

1 Like

That feeling might go away in time. It did for me.

1 Like

But they could not be working. It’s just all everyone talks about are symptoms but no one ever mentions the pain

1 Like

My social interactions are deteriorating. The pain is strong. Memory is fading. Awareness is too strong. These are all signs of being sick. But I feel like it’s something I have to work through or is this part of the illness.

1 Like

If you feel you’re heading towards a relapse then make sure to report all these symptoms to your psychiatrist.

It’s part of the illness but meds took care of it for me.

Yeah but I feel like he’s just going to prescribe more or different pills. Like maybe I need to work through some of this stuff

1 Like

That’s how it works unfortunately. It’s all just trial and error.

1 Like

Heh this is so sad.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.