Eliminated

I am just eliminated and live my existence on a day to day basis. My life is controlled by some clowns sitting behind a desk shifting files. I am free to do what i want but i am to tired to do anything. Waiting with anticipation the day i don’t wake up anymore.

Try not to think that way. You can get to where you’re turning ordinary boredom into “existential dread”. You suffer more when you do that.

1 Like

People told me all my life what to think. Taking medication alters my think. Looking for something which blow my brain not thinking anything. I admire the monkey in the zoo.

Some religion tell me i go to heaven thinking x. Other religion tell me i go to hell thinking the same x. I am confused.

i felt like that for awhile.

1 Like

nobody really knows though, so just do your own guess work, and trust that if it really mattered it would be blatantly obvious.

1 Like

Just live your life - and sod everyone else. Sounds like boredom is getting to you. Relax.

1 Like

Yeah, i do what causes no destruction to my environment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.