Electronic antipsychotic

[Removed] is a research and a production organization which develops, designs and supports a wide range of amazing brain wave therapies.

Through years of working in sound and healing, we made great efforts in research of brain waves technology to find the universal frequencies which will assist in all aspects of enhancement and healing process.

The major brain regions affected include the prefrontal cortex, the basal ganglia and the limbic system.

Most schizophrenia studies have found average reduced volume of the left medial temporal lobe and left superior temporal gyrus, and half of studies have revealed deficits in certain areas of the frontal gyrus, parahippocampal gyrus and temporal gyrus.

Neuroimaging study with over 2000 patients and 2500 controls has found extensive volume decreases in the hippocampus, thalamus, amygdala and nucleus accumbens.

Furthermore there is also disruptions in the dopaminergic neurons of the substantia nigra and the ventral tegmental area.

[Removed] Schizophrenia directly stimulates these brain areas to increase the activities and it’s volume sizes.

[Removed] Schizophrenia consist of 3 different sessions.

Each session is 22 minutes long.

Hmm… do they have any peer reviewed published studies?

I’m skeptical. I guess it can’t hurt so long as you don’t stop medical treatment, but …

Yeah they don’t have any published studies. Also they claim to treat pedophilia.

Super skeptical.

2 Likes

That is crazy! And a little disgusting.

1 Like

https://www.quora.com/The-app-Vital-Tones-BPD-pretends-to-activate-some-necessary-brain-areas-by-sound-stimulation-Can-that-actually-help-a-BPD-patient

It seems to be a ‘cure’ for a 1001 different things which smacks of snake oil.

5 Likes

Guys, this is a scam. It’s pseudoscience. Don’t trust claims like this, and please flag any similar posts. We do not allow advertisement in any way, and especially not for products with dangerous and fraudulent medical claims. I have anonymized the user and blocked their IP, but I’m leaving this up as a good example of what kind of claims not to trust. There are many “therapies” similar to this one, and they’re all scams.

7 Likes