Election night feelings and symptoms

My symptoms are acting up big time, and I’m not okay with it. I hope I can settle down after a few days.

1 Like

I’m not even American and I’m full of dread and depression today.

1 Like

I just hope he does what’s best for the country as a whole not just a selective few. that is what is scaring me.

1 Like

they say Trump is good with money. I heard our country is in a lot of debt. so he’ll probably fix the economy very significantly, even if it means slightly cutting a few funds like mental illness funds.

I hope he doesn’t cut security and military funding though, because terrorism is still a huge issue. our national security does benefit everyone.

Really? He filed his businesses for bankruptcy at least six times according to NBC.com:

1 Like

yeah, I only remember Donald Trump from the television series with the money stuff. I don’t know much about his real life situations.

1 Like

He wasn’t even that good of a person back then…always had that stupid pout on his face. I’m worried with him as president and according to ballotpedia.org (I don’t know how reputable this site is though)

With the Senate only 48 democratic, and 51 republican.

As for the House: 193 democratic, and 237 Republican’s.

This looks scary when it comes to bills/laws being passed. I’m so worried about my SSI/Disability and Medicare services.

1 Like