Election Day

How many adult Americans are there? I mean people with the right to vote.
And how many voted this time round?

I like America’s election system, the good model that could be adopted by many other nations. It is also quite entertaining. I rarely vote. I think we have also a good election system.

1 Like

I do not know how many adult Americans are there. In this election there has been over 90 million mail-in votes which is why it takes a lot of time to count all votes.

If you want to stay informed.

2 Likes

Phew… It is so close!

Lol @ your electoral college… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For maximum precarious zone experience please view these two pages and intensify breathing:

I stayed up till 4am UK time as the results were coming in from the US - I knew that we wouldn’t get a quick result like in 2016, so I called it a day at 4am. Following the news today, and will be tonight

2 Likes

They’ll be recounting for weeks.

2 Likes

I wonder how long it will take. I’m nervous. I hope my guy wins.

1 Like

Looking good!..

they’re suppose to have more information on nevada by tonight or tomorrow morning, noon tomorrow at the latest. nevada has the last six votes that biden needs to win.

So we’ll know by tomorrow who won?

it will be at least an update. not sure if they will be done by tomorrow. and if trump wins nevada tomorrow or at all, then the other states will be fought over

1 Like

That is a good call. :crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball:

I’m just butting in to say everyone who didn’t exercise their right to vote are getting a pile driver from Jimmy!!!

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

the media has been reporting as fact that there is nothing the supreme court can do to hand trump the presidency if the states continue on their current path of counting. there is one possible exception though, and that’s where pennsylvania becomes critical and the court gives trump the win… here is more info on that.

The Supreme Court can basically rule how ever they want. It’s stacked 6-3. However they’ll do the right thing in the end. I don’t think there was any quid quo pro when they were selected. Once they’re in office they can do whatever they want including honoring their office. I think they’ll do that. If they don’t that’s essentially the end of American democracy. Again, they’ll do the right thing.

1 Like

Biden and Trump are so old, they should decide this close election by having an Acorn Stairlift race!

First one to the bottom wins the Presidency!

3YopQEq

4 Likes

I went and voted Democrat instead of voting for republicans dam it wasn’t an decive vote but I swear we will still win