8️⃣ Say Anything the VIIIth I am 8️⃣

Ah man ! I felt important for a second. :joy:

I hope they fix your cable soon.

1 Like

Thank you, @anon84763962.

1 Like

Have read the first 3 tomes of the Foundation series by Asimov. Assuming that is what you have in mind. They were good. Not sure about your tastes, but my favorite SciFi still remains “Dune” by Frank Herbert.

1 Like

We always wonder what they would be like. It’s cool he’s nice.

I do the same thing with weed.

I get all worried about how much I’m smoking which makes me smoke more…

Brutal cycle.

You can get free lozenges online, that may help get you cut back a little.

I know @Lost did that, maybe he can tell us where he got them.

1 Like

Yes. Isaac Asimov. I almost bought Dune. Someday lol.

Have you read Ship of Theseus? It’s by far my favorite book. It’s like a story within a story. A little hard to follow at first, bit it’s really good.

2 Likes

No I havent. I’ll look it up. Thanks.

I’m afraid of my mind.

1 Like

Oooohhhh!!

I’m about to make some United Healthcare employees cry themselves to sleep tonight.

They just denied my claim for total nonsensical (bullshit) reasons and I’m going to battleaxe them,

Nothing I love more than a productive opportunity to let my ice cold soul shine through…

Me too, I plan on stopping with APs for a while, see if I can handle it.
I am afraid of what this experience might bring, but I am ready for it.
I don’t mind being delusional and psychotic, I hate being unable to function.

I care about you, @LED. :slight_smile: We need you on the forum!!

1 Like

I hope you will prevail rex :upside_down_face:
Show them what for!!!

1 Like

I quit meds once. Pretty much ended up in psych ward. Why did you want to stop taking aps

It’s too hard for me to watch my dreams crush in front of me, I gotta do something.
I hope that stopping with these depressants/tranquilizers will help me regain some control over my life.

I see. It’s worth it to try.

1 Like

Thank you, @Tomasina. I shouldn’t have said anything. This is only making me feel worse.

1 Like

Going to take a nap. Quasall

1 Like

BOOM!

Done,

I called talked to several different people,

Was on hold for eternity,

Ends up, all reasons they gave me for the denial is total (bullshit), all I have to do is have my doctor resend the claim and it’ll be approved.

UHC clearly didn’t know who they were messing with…

:rofl:

4 Likes

out of curiousity how long did it take for you guys for your working meds to take effect? like make a difference, maymbe not major but noticeable differences?