8️⃣ Say Anything the VIIIth I am 8️⃣

It was nice!

Went to a dinner party,

Had a great hike to some red woods,

Gave my dog a horrible haircut.

Pretty productive!

How are you?

Is your finger healing, when do you think you’ll be back to your regular job?

I’m doing ok. My finger doesn’t look much different, though I’m sure it has healed some. I’m hoping it will be a while before they put me back to the job I started at. I like the new job much better, will be sure to mention to the boss that I would like to stay there.

2 Likes

People who take 900 mg, etc. are taking the gabapentin for nerve pain.

2 Likes

what happened with your car company?

The payment is due today, but I cannot pay it today. I haven’t heard back from them yet, never did call, but I’m sure if nothing else they will let me pay it a few days late. I will be able to pay it when I get paid on Thursday.

1 Like

Iam glad things worked out for you. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

They shouldn’t have too much of a problem with getting paid a few days late,

But I still think you should look into your loan and see if you are able to skip a couple payments,

Just so you know for the future.

When I got my Jeep the loan allowed me to defer three payments.

2 Likes

I just took one for anxiety. Let’s see

I hate daylight savings

I dug out my old as fuck) vape pen and I’m really hoping it still works. I haven’t used it in like 3 years. I finally picked up some e-liquid and now I’m just waiting for the pen to charge. It’s taking for.ev.er!

Has the forum changed?

Also I am not connecting with anyone online while the you others are saying I love you to each other and chat privately too.

I really feel like a outsider here too.

In all groups etc

I know I use this forum for a vent and blabber but I am not feeling connection with anyone online .

Like the lonely person who can not stand being around most people despite living people…

My employment agencies I had expected to much of me.

Volunteer for riding for disabled n I was paranoid they were all against me including the disabled.

House keeping course triggered me n I was hospitalised because I attended when I was too unwell.

Kitchen volunteer and other staff said they noticed something was wrong with me and asked how I was.

I was sleeping in car then.

Hope you guys are well although I do just mostly vent here.

I rather not have a picture of me on this forum.

2 Likes

Hi @SacredNeigh7 - It’s good to see you on the forums. :slight_smile: I’m sorry that you feel like an outsider here. Maybe most of us feel that way at times. Sometimes I feel like an outsider here, too. For what it’s worth, I enjoy your posts and consider you a valuable forum member. Please keep posting!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:blush: thank you!!!

Likewise.

:pray:t3:

2 Likes

I’m sorry you feel like an outsider @SacredNeigh7

I try to talk to everyone who takes the time to respond to my threads, or who acknowledges me.

I also feel like an outsider at times.

But I just want to say ‘I care.’

Peace and Blessings to ya. :pray:

2 Likes

I hate that you feel excluded,

And I’m absolutely sure no one means to.

I find your posts very interesting,

Just usually don’t know how to respond I think.

I like you and I don’t want you to feel like an outsider!

2 Likes

Are u taking anti anxiety medication because l theanine isnt working?

@SacredNeigh7 How is your neigher? I think it’s cute that you call your horse that.

2 Likes

Hello @SacredNeigh7 thank you for saying this. It really helps us understand where you’re coming from. I really like the way you speak and I miss talking to you. Most times I like to just read quietly what you post because it puts me in such a good mood that I want to bottle it up inside me.

1 Like

I don’t like eating food anymore so I am having meal replacement shakes instead.

1 Like

It’s just past 4 a.m. here, and I just finished my coffee, trying to shake out the cobwebs. I got close to 7 hours of sleep, but it was very broken up, as always. I have to prepare myself to start another day/week. Yesterday was nice, though, had a good day off.