8️⃣ Say Anything the VIIIth I am 8️⃣

Maybe I will call the plasma center when they open at 8, if I can work up the nerve to make a phone call. I need to see if my dr filled out and faxed over the form they need to let me become a donor. I would also need to ask them if they would be willing to buy my plasma while I’m on an antibiotic. I have a feeling the answer would be no. I’m not taking it for an illness, I’m not sick, but they’re a bit picky. Maybe I could do it next Sunday, at which point I’ll be off the Keflex.

I was drinking some juice out of a glass and suddenly had the urge to bite into the glass and eat it…

I didn’t do it, I’m not that stupid lol but I’m kind of craving glass now, it has a nice taste and texture.

I feel the same way, man.

Wish I had advice, if I figure out how to stop worrying all the time,

I’ll tell you…

Until then, lets worry about worrying too much.

:rofl:

2 Likes

It’s cold. I like cold weather. Coffee time.

2 Likes

The jets are playin the buccaneers today. Lets go jets

Do you use cannabis? If so discontinue use; it can exacerbate psychosis.

Are you on an AP? If not, try to get Latuda/Lurasidone, it works wonders for me and does not sedate you or make you gain weight.

Are you on a mood stabilizer? If not, try Lithium, it will balance out intracellular processes and help promote the growth of existing neural cells instead of potentially signalling for their destruction.

Do you take any additional amino acid supplements? If not, try N-MethylGlycine, Taurine, but not just glycine it will not get to CNS that way. Just trying to help! I was debilitated for 5 entire years, had voices telling me i was going to burn in Hell for 10,000 years ever single day but then i stopped smoking cannabis, got on the right medications, and began to write things down in a journal to take away the “fuel” for the thoughts and eventually the thoughts would wear down and not intrude in my life so much.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

1 Like

Doing better on ignoring neighbors upstairs. Still fighting the paranoia

9 Likes

This is EXCELLENT news, homegirl.

Very happy to hear this, keep it up!

1 Like

The most important thing is staying alive.
That’s the most important thing.

help me fellows;
I don’t want to live.

The most important thing is staying alive

1 Like

I feel like you do someday. Chess are you taking your meds like you’re supposed to?

Some days

Well get back on meds that work, go for a run or play some chess online vs some ranked opponents!

1 Like

The most important thing is having internet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I don’t agree with you @LionDragon .
I may live without internet if my situation improves.
The most important thing is being alive.
However difficult your life is and however miserable you are,
life is sacred and life should continue.
I try to kick the can down the road and before I know it my life will be over.
I have deleted all my plans and my sole goal is to reach the end of life successfully.

1 Like

FFS you’ve taken a huge step back reducing / stopping your meds… I hope you can see this!

I really hope that it doesn’t lead to hospitalisation :frowning:

1 Like

I think you’re contradicting yourself chess

2 Likes

My blood pressure dropped I had to lie down.

Feel better soon!

I took a couple of seroquel last night and wound up sleeping from 8:30pm to 11am.

So now, I feel like I should go to bed because it’s getting near the time I usually go to bed, but I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to sleep yet.
… Unless I take another dose of seroquel, which will start a downward spiral of sleeping too much and not being able to sleep when I should.

I just gave myself a headache :confused: