Eating beef made me sick

Had some beef for dinner last night and immediately felt sick.
My stomach was churning all night long and had diarrhea last night and this morning.

Don’t think it was bad but maybe I’m just not tolerating eating meat anymore.

Don’t think I can handle being a Vegan either.

1 Like

Are you still taking fish oil ?

1 Like

Yes I am @everhopeful

That might be causing it …

1 Like

I had a magnum ice cream tub and now i feel im going to die again, nausea and just feeling ill. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I’ll bring it up with my GP
Thanks…

1 Like

Was it just the one time? It could be a lot of things. Being stressed, for instance.

2 Likes

I have IBS and suffered with chronic diarrhea all my life but recently have been taking probiotics and everything was normal for a while.
It must have been something I recently ate.

I also had some yogurt last night.

It could have been old.

1 Like

Going to have some chicken soup with rice later today.
Hopefully I’ll feel better.

2 Likes

Anyone want to take over my shift?
Because I’m so cool that I think I’m that important that I can monitor someone 24/7 without their consent and that’s ok, because I’m.cool
Did I forget to mention I’m.cool
Like super cool
Coz stalking and dominating someone and being constantly mad and abusive towards them is so cool.
I’m.so important I have to ruin other people’s lives as in lets all be cool and target this person, because we are cool, like im serious, we are totally cool
Just in case you forgot, I’m cool and pppppaaayyyyyyy attention to me
We are so cool that your in our monitoring system 24/7. So f****ing coool

Sorry about the IBS. I know how much that sucks.

I stopped eating meat in January and it’s been a challenge getting all my protein.

2 Likes

Maybe you didnt put the beef in the fridge, so it’s cool enough

1 Like

No it was stored in the fridge.

It is not that bad giving up meat. It has been 7 years and I don’t even remember what it tasted like anymore.

1 Like

I may give up just eating beef for a while but I’ll continue to eat poultry and maybe fish.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.