because the Creator is not physical nature or human nature
-The Creator is not like a lighting/thunder
hurricane/quakes
-He is not an entity live in one of the distant galaxies
-He is not like the black hole
-He is not spiritual entity live in hiding

• For more causes,There is no test to prove the existence of the Creator*
    = you are fail to show the cause of Sz inside the anatomical structure of
    many schizophrenic individuals,so what is the impossible to show the Creator

BUT in the case if you can create any thing from nothing{just single atom or human cell}
,so you are prove that the Creator do not exist !
Prove that if you can

That was a pretty epic comment. My hat off to you my good sir.

1 Like

OK, me and you know more than all the scientists who have spent decades studying the universe.

1 Like

OK, I will concede the argument/debate about the Big Bang… But it seems that we actually were talking about religion and faith. Weren’t we talking about science vs faith/god when it came to creation?

Ok. Can we break it up? This was a happy “I like chocolate” post until this fight started. Can we go back to the happy stuff? You guys aren’t going to convince each other so lets go back to being civil. I’ll start.

I wish I could hug a bunny this Easter.

Fine by me…

the scientists who have Spent decades studying the universe nature, do not make you believe their theories without making any slightest effort to realize the credibility of what they are saying
-you do not trust in your self or your personal thinking,because you depend on what was said by otherness,you made yourself a listener/reader person, not a thinker at all

I like pie.
O chocolate big eared bunny please hop this way, and sprinkle those tiny melt in your mouth eggs all over our front lawn.

2 Likes

Eggs and rabbits, fertility.

Find the hidden eggs, fertility.

When the eggs are found, seven billion people, most of them unfed and very unhappy.

When all of the eggs are found it will crash down on itself and almost all will die.

Happy holy days, it’s the stuff of nightmares.

1 Like

Its part of the miracles of the Qur’an. That’s what drew me to be a Muslim. How could he have known about atoms and other scientific things if God didn’t tell him? I think its wonderful :smile:

OK, I tried to be polite. But you had to keep going. If you do not speak English as your primary language then I can understand. But if you speak English as a primary language, then I don’t put much stock in your knowledge.You do not have all the answers. Most of what you say doesn’t even make sense. That’s why this conversation is over for me. Because I am sick of giving you the benefit of the doubt by trying to understand your garbled posts.You set yourself up as having all this knowledge but you don’t make sense. Sorry. Again, please forgive me if English is not your primary language.

1 Like

Those eggs sound awesome! What are they called?

Oh cool! I didn’t know there were any Muslims on here!
I live with a pretty heterogeneous group. Black or white (no hispanics to speak of really), Christian, brunette or sometimes blonde (for the white girls), and (except one girl I know) all of the black girls dress fashionably while all the white girls plaster makeup on and wear shorts and loose t shirts. It’s like you can predict what someone is going to wear if you only saw their skin tone. I dress like the black girls. Lots of heels (well I used to wear heels, but they are bad. Especially for runners), skirts (at respectable lengths. I hate wearing pants), and I am not brunette.
So yeah. I am excited about diversity any way I can get it. So much so I even wrote this post.

“Dove” chocolate eggs. Actually anything by “Dove” is very smooth.

I’m a competitive powerlifter, I can’t eat candy. I have to eat a special high-protein diet. I don’t really wanna hear about how Jesus came back from the dead. He didn’t invent my meds, a bunch of atheists with MDs and PhDs did. Who’s birthday or whatever should I really be celebrating? I wanna know the birthdays of the research scientists at Pfizer and have people over to my house to celebrate their birthdays. What, they saved me from a lifetime in hell. I should skip school on all of their birthdays to eat unhealthy food and go talk to them telepathically in a big room (what are they called, churches?) and look just like a psychotic person, talking to people i’ve never met who are who miles away.

2 Likes

My sis and I were out somewhere and she gave a shout out to a person she knew…
“hey… happy Spring Equinox”

An old guy from the next table piped up and said, “If you believe in that hippy ■■■■”

I had to say it… just had to… “You mean… hippy ■■■■ like the earth rotating around the sun? Yeah… I believe the earth rotates around the sun.”

She and I are planning a surf picnic for Summer Solstice (longest day of the year) Again… earth rotating around the sun.

3 Likes

People have also thought the earth is flat and when ships sailed to the edge of the earth, ships fell to the emptiness, people are just so funny sometimes. :smile:

Here where I am people have huge bonfires on Summer Solstice. it is a tradition.

2 Likes

cool! I like celebrating the equinox and solstice too. And I happen to be a bit of a hippy as well. :smile:

1 Like