Earthquake in nick's region

You cool nick?

Did you get hit?

3 Likes

Yeah I immediately thought about few persons I know from there.
But 6.5 seems pretty hard

1 Like

I’m wondering… how do you know where @77nick77 lives? :thinking:

do you know where I live? :spy:

I always thought nick lived in New York city. I like thinking that everyone here is in new york city. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Because Nick has said so.

2 Likes

usually nick is on at night so I am kind of worried that he hasn’t checked in !

1 Like

Yeah juke, that’s why i was asking.

Could be trouble for nick, if his stories are true he’s seen nothing but trouble.

And yes, i can know where you all live and everything about your lives, i just don’t care where you live or about your lives. Never been a spy or voyeur really, not even droppin no eaves.

4 Likes

literally a computer, I see? holding information that it doesn’t care about? :expressionless:

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i think he was resting up his leg bc of work

1 Like

I have no doubt Nick is okay. maybe he lost power and can’t get on the computer. But yeah I’m sure he’s fine.

1 Like

Nick@night?
A horse is a horse of course of course but no one could marry a horse of course that is of course unless the horse is the Famous Me. Ed

1 Like

I bet if nick was here, he would’ve laughed and added to that joke. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

It hit off the coast…no tsunami wave expected no reports of injuries or death…so no worries…

2 Likes

Thanks pans, but I didn’t feel a thing. I’ve felt a lot of them before but not this one.

4 Likes

Yay! Nick is okay!

1 Like

Roommate problems. Plus a host of other problems that I need to be well rested for so my goal is to get to bed earlier evry night. But thanks for thinking of me.

2 Likes

Uncle Martin, Dobey Gillis and Gilligan would be proud of you.

2 Likes

I’m 55 years old. My life has been easy up until now. Now the REAL hard stuff is going to start.
See you around pans.