Early morning coffee

It is nice that it is so quiet and peaceful, wrote over three pages in my notebook …

6 Likes

Does writing help you? It helps me but I stopped anyways. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I think it helps me, it is therapeutic and helps me to remember things, I also enjoy writing my diaries, I have not spoken English for the past 16 years and I write my notebooks partly in English and this helps me to remember the English language.

2 Likes

you are good at english

3 Likes

I would be better in English, I make sometimes simple grammar errors, I read some English materials daily, this helps me too.

2 Likes

I second that. I took French for 4 years and I am not nearly as good at that.

1 Like

I bought five large Folgers instant coffees that make up to 240 6 fl oz cups but I hate how it tastes. I don’t want to spend money of Keurig k-cups though. So I’m buying some organic green tea.

1 Like

Mornng coffee is nice. I write to-do-lists of the day with coffee sitting in the library in the morning. It refreshes myself. :coffee:

2 Likes

Instant coffees taste different from regular coffees, I often just buy the cheapest coffee what they have at Lidl, my coffee tastes quite good.

1 Like

I think that things-to-do-lists is a good method to start one’s day.

1 Like

I have had four cups of coffee in this morning

2 Likes

Looks really nice! My favorite is latte, but here coffee is mostly expensive, 4-5dollars per cup. So I just buy cheap one and only have one cup of coffee.

2 Likes

4-5 dollars a cup is a lot

1 Like

i just woke up and it’s 2:42am. I am not leaving for work until 6am. I have a rule - no coffee until 5am.

After reading this I think I am going to make an exception!

2 Likes

I have tried the coffee from Aldi, I find little difference between that and Nescafe Coffee, which is much more expensive.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good start to the day

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.