Earliest Forum Members

This is my third iteration of using the forum software. The first version was truly awful. Got moderated by Cannonier a lot, too. Know I’ve been using the site since 1997/98. Maybe earlier.

Pixel.

3 Likes

Mine too. I have distant memories of posting c 1998. I was posting a lot on alt.support.schizophrenia for a few years before and after that. Let’s just say there were quite a few unmedicated/highly psychotic posters and looking at the newsgroup now it’s seems to be a haven for unmedicated/in denial/highly psychotic types and hard to find a sensible thread. At one point it did have people trying to get better.

2 Likes

Do I win anything after being here for 1 year?

A toaster? A crock pot? Perhaps a can opener or sumthin??

3 Likes

Better than some. Worse than others. Sorry you lose.

I’ve been here under a month, but wanted to comment to say I love it here. The people are great. The discussion is great. I couldn’t posibly want anymore than I’ve found here :heart:

3 Likes

I remember coming on these forums as far back as 2002 - 2003. I hardly posted at all and would of been under a different username which I can’t remember. That was after my first episode before I was well and off meds for 5 years. I’ve had other usernames in the recent years but i’ve felt bad due to at times being delusional and insulting.

1 Like

Yeah, Pamela it was. They spread some ugly rumors about her.

I was on the older forum for only a tiny bit before this one came up… I joined in 2013. Wow… two years… it doesn’t seem that long.

She was a gentle,pleasant person , There were some right obnoxious ■■■■ heads on the forum at the time.

i was greentigress since 2002 fairly recent name change

Plumber was cool

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.