Dying is on my mind

I’ve always been in fear that I wasn’t good enough to make it to the other side, that there would be nothing after this. Needless to say, my life has been unfulfilling as others would see it and largely to me as well. I turned a corner in my recovery though and felt a great deal of peace that I was doing what I should. In the end, about two months ago I saw Death before me. What did I say? “Whatever happens, happens. I did my best and I found inner harmony. I’m ready.”
Of course that won’t work for everyone but I would say, let go of your fear and understand that you are a part of this world and after you leave you will remain a part of this world in the hearts and memories of others. And I don’t think that’s so bad

1 Like

I have this same problem it’s on my mind a lot too lately. I try to distract myself. That helps. Also I believe it is not the end.

I think if we live our lives like it’s the last one we can all agree that we will indeed be ok and hope for a better after life. No matter the age that moment can come to anyone really. So try to live at peace and it might not help you or will not am I encouraging but reading the bible and learning about inner peace and the after life seems to work for people. I am a Christian at times I feel aweful but when I’m alone it has helped quite drastically for the better.

I permanently think about death and how much easier it would be if I committed suicide.

I get by but not great. No one can help me.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.