Dumb question

I was anxious that ill end up there for good.

Then a lovely girl - a nurse held my hand and told me, You are not insane. You are capable of immense things. I can see it in your eyes. You don’t belong here. I had tears in my eyes. For the first time I believed I could come out of there.

1 Like

Good one @mortimermouse. When someone treats me les than human it spurs me on and motivates me to do better. I don’t know why it just does. I’m sick of other peoples frailties and feelings in the outside world. They use them to get pity so they can get one over on other people. I’m sick of it. I’m 54 for Christ sake. I say live and let live but behave like normal humans.

1 Like

Man, that’s exactly what I figured out about thirty years ago @everhopeful. When you need the help the most, no one can help you. When you are doing good, that’s when all the suggestions and help comes pouring in.

1 Like

Excellent. …

I never had much problem with being in the hospital. The only awful thing about it was that they could force me to take medications that I hated. There were occasionally a few fights there, but they were pretty tame, not like prison or anything.

Well given that I was tortured and killed by these people in several past lives, you are damn right that I was scared.

That sucks. Maybe you’ll get back at them in future lives. I’m semi-serious.

My fear was always the staff. Fits in to my problems with authority.

bunny :rabbit: hug.
take care :alien:

1 Like

There was a real nasty guy who lorded it over the smoking room. He tried to attack me so was transferred to a different ward (he had already been transferred from one other ward for fighting).

Anyway turned out that he got stabbed on his new ward. Never met a man as scary as him.

Sucker got his just desserts.

Scary ■■■■ mayne.

Weird thing was was that years later I got readmitted to the same ward on which he got stabbed. Whilst I was there someone else got stabbed in the neck. That ■■■■ was ■■■■■■.

Later found out the ward often housed folks who had just come out of IPCU.