Drunken sex should be outlawed

Sounds like you’re the life of the party, lol. Your friends must have invited you to party’s every time they wanted a good laugh.

2 Likes

Oh yeah you bet lol I did many rediculous things 🙋.
I remember once my friends said we were going to a Micheal Jackson tribute party , so I dressed up as Micheal Jackson cuz I thought that’s what a tribute meant. I get there and I’m like heyyyy uh why is nobody dressed up lol. And so I proceeded to drink all my beers lol.
Then later I ate like 10 pizza pops and barfed on the lawn lol.

Forever da barf guy

Oh I am so glad I don’t drink anymore :joy:

7 Likes

Well i don’t like the way I feel when drunk. I dont think I’d be in the mood to have sex while drunk

1 Like

I guess you were always the designated dryHEAVEr! :wink:

5 Likes

Oh indeed I was lol

3 Likes

Pretty funny.,…

3 Likes

I was a miserable puke when I was 18, but when I was 19, they put me on Perphenazine. I didn’t know anything about the drug, but one thing I know about it now is that it is a wicked antiemetic.

I just thought I’d finally learned how to drink.

2 Likes

@LevelJ1

You’re hilarious and warped in a good way. Is this your first screen name? Something seems familiar about you.

WHOOP WHOOP

2 Likes

I used to be levelj1
Yeah people tell me I’m a ‘character’ lol

2 Likes

I’m a bit of an oddball like that even as a sober person.
One funny time my gf likes to remind me of is
When I was at this department store shopping with her.

At the cashier line up I saw this little flying drone toy and was like “OH COOL” and I picked it up and started zooming it around in front of the cashier’s area.
I was in my own little world so excited with this flying toy when my gf was like “their telling you to stop” I’m like “no way your lying no one said anything” i keep playing and she tells me again and again “please stop playing with it they are telling you to stop” so I finally put it down.

The cashier lady was actually yelling “SIR” excuse me SIR , EXCUSE ME SIIIIIIR SIR!!!

And I couldn’t even hear her cuz I was so focused on playing.

Yeah I can be embarrassing to take out in public sometimes lol

4 Likes

i never would have guessed.

2 Likes

Good old college days… wouldn’t remember the night idk how I don’t have a child right now

1 Like

Beer helps people becoming beautiful since 1887.

2 Likes

Alcohol “enhances the desire and hinders the performance”.

4 Likes

My one night stands are always after a few drinks but not really wasted. The times I’ve been wasted women try to seduce me but where ever we are I end up knocking out. :joy:

2 Likes

That’s the best argument I’ve heard for re-instating prohibition.

2 Likes

Every time I’ve had drunken sex the girl always wanted to do it no condom. I think I bought plan b pill like 10 times.

2 Likes

I enjoy your posts. Why turtles? Lol

1 Like

Ideally it should be. But if you watch too many movies though you get the impression that some people can’t have it without it. Still I can’t understand what’s so wonderful about something that “requires” it. Technically it also can be called rape.

1 Like

Well one time on this forum years ago I said “I like turtles” as a comment, then the whole forum site went down for several hours.
So I then became known as I like turtles :smile:
:turtle:

1 Like