Drunken sex should be outlawed

gross :face_vomiting: never.

ahhhhhh, those were the days… :joy:

8 Likes

The best sex I had was when I was drunk, but at the same time it was also the worst cos I was drunk

2 Likes

sexing under the influence. 10 years in prison. just like when you don’t use your turn signal. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I remember once this girl wanted me drunk lol we drank a bunch of wine (I never drink wine) then when we got back we went to bed. I was wasted. We were about to fool around but then I got so dizzy I jumped out of bed grabbed her flower vase, threw the flowers out and barfed in the vase :joy: then I went out side and layed in a ball on the grass.

Yeah didn’t even make it to the drunken sex part lol

7 Likes

I think it should be mandatory.

5 Likes

If I can turn back time I would never have drunk alcohol.

2 Likes

I have always made a point of not having intercourse with a woman when we were both drunk. Even tho its been offered to me on a plate. Aside from the fact, i usually had “whisky dick” and couldnt get it up - consent is important to me from the woman, when shes sober - not when shes under the influence.

Yes im boring - and probably missed out on some great shagging, but you never know what your partner will think in the morning, when shes got her head straight.

6 Likes

i agree. :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

When you think you be nailing it big time and then the woman be like, “I’m over here.”

Oh.

:expressionless:

7 Likes

alcohol doesn’t make me horny, but weed does. haven’t smoked pot in 6 years though.

good luck enforcing that one

1 Like

They will never enforce it as long as alcohol is legal and you’re the legal age to drink. It will never happen.

1 Like

well it wasn’t completely serious thought. but i will never have drunken sex again. me and a girlfriend were sexually active drunk a couple times when i was in my 20’s. it was pretty lame. i prefer sober sex. i’ve only had sex with 3 women, 9 years celibate. i don’t do flings anymore.

1 Like

Drunk sex is messy and makes me nauseous. Never again. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I had a blast, but I’m usually a happy, goofy drunk anyway.

3 Likes

Er…half of the people in the world probably would never have been conceived without drunken sex.

Just sayin…

6 Likes

Yeah, it must have been a memorable evening for both of you. For you, it’s just a funny story. To her you will always be remembered as “The barf guy.”

4 Likes

…vase yodeling…

5 Likes

Haha I’ve had a few memorable ones like that lol. Alcohol never ends well lol.
Once I was laying on my friends pool table almost passed out and my buddy and this girl were there they tried to pour vodka in my mouth. I immediately grabbed what ever was on the pool table and ralphed in it… It was the girls purse :joy: she was not impressed lol.

5 Likes