Drunk and depressed

just a dumb ? how much alcohol bottle in the house hold? here we have a bar cabitnet with 13 bottles but its just there!

Some where around 20 bottles. I finished the amaretto, about 3/4 a bittke at 24.5 percent alcohol.

and you mixed it with?

Mind you, I don’t drink

Nothing. 15 characters.

amaretto I mix with coffee, your right you don’t drink

1 Like

sad in a cup… tear in a beer

2 Likes

Good night people, I love you!

1 Like

Nite Yo Yo ,

Bud One Thing Here ,

I Haven’t Had Tha Hiccups EVER (|||) ,

------------------------>(((sad faced tear cheek shazzle)))<-------------------------

Peace Be Unto You .

1 Like

Maybe you can find a good realtor who will find someone to rent that house out. I wouldn’t make a habit of drinking when you are overwhelmed or stressed. . If you do that, before you know it could become a permanent habit and before you know it, you could add “drinking too much” to your list of problems. You start drinking to solve problems but pretty soon it’s the drinking itself which is a problem. Working is not so bad. Just find some entry level position like working in a department store or housecleaning. Something that’s not too complicated. Look on Craigslist for job openings or the classified section of your local newspaper. I wish you good luck.

2 Likes

I know getting a job won’t be easy but it’s not impossible.

1 Like

@samples32

I hope I’m not remembering this wrong… but were you ever in the fitness industry… a trainer or a coach?

That does pay pretty well.

If I am remembering it wrong… I am sorry.

1 Like

This site might be a good start. I hope you wake up and have a good day.

http://www.joboptionsinc.org/

2 Likes

I hope you can get the job and the house. :house: As everyone has said, the beer doesn’t help, I don’t think.

1 Like

I am a fitness trainer, but, I am not capable of making fitness plans anymore. A lot of work goes into it, and I am not up to it.

Sometimes we can blow up our problems until they seem insurmountable. You might have to take a less than satisfactory job for a while, but it will be only temporary.

2 Likes

What happened to the mental health dog training? I have been meaning to ask you on that for awhile now.

I hope your heads not to bad by now.

1 Like

Of all 8 puppies, I didn’t have a single one with enough drive and the proper temperament.

My head is achy, but, not horrible.

Drink plenty of fluids it helps with hangovers. Preferably water. If you can remember try to drink a few glasses of water before you go to bed after drinking. Easier to do if it takes awhile to get back home. As you’ve had time to sober up a bit and feel somewhat thirsty again. My late dads hangover cure does work too.

Are you going to try again with the dogs? Seems a good job prospect and you would be helping people too. .

1 Like