Drug Cannabidiol CBD (isolated)

“While there is some evidence suggesting that CBD cannabidiol may have a positive impact on sleep in individuals with schizophrenia, the available studies are limited. As for CBD’s potential as a sexual enhancer for males and its effect on orgasmic function, there is currently insufficient scientific evidence to support these claims. Further research is needed to fully understand the effects of CBD in these areas.”

What are your personal experience with the drug cannabidiol CBD (isolated)? Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I had some cbd with no thc and I found it deadening. It was a horrible feeling and no joy in it whatsoever.

I heard for even the cbd to work it needs to be activated with some thc anyway.

I certainly won’t be trying plain isolated cbd again.

1 Like

You should really post where you are getting these quotes from so we can see how legit the sources are and whatnot.

And I also think you are relying way too heavily on the forum for advice on drugs…

We are not doctors.

YOu should be asking your pdoc.

And they often don’t know about supplements or cutting edge treatments on the whole.

1 Like

Thats nice @labratmat . I’m sure strangers on an internet forum are much more reliable sources on information than medical professionals on drugs.

Very reliable sources of info indeed.

1 Like

I’ll give you an example.

I contacted my nurse supplying them with cited sources and reports about the keto diet and its effects on sz. He passed this on to the psych.

The pysch rang me up and had no clue whatsoever about the keto diet and its effects.

Whether psychs keep up with upcoming news is hit and miss.

I tried cbd with no thc. It had a paradoxal effect on sleep. Actually most sleep supplements have a paradoxal effect on me. I think it’s because long term use of zyprexa messed up my brain.

1 Like

Have you looked at the topics he has posted? He asked about bupropion, cbd oil and then a long list of other drugs.

Pdocs are much more qualified to answer questions about the potential effects of drugs than you and me.

1 Like

I also am going to note that all three of these topics couldve been one. Since they are all asking about treating the same symptom. Just asking about different drugs in treatment of it.

If you are looking for something to help out with erectile dysfunction I would recommend, Fo-Ti, oyster extract, tribulus. They have worked a bit for me.

1 Like

@Bowens, you are free join the discussion or not.

If you are going to get curt with me, I’ll just shut them all down, since they are on the border of medical advice anyway.

I don’t need you basically telling me ‘its none of your business, either join or get out’

1 Like

Hi @Mr_Hope Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

A couple things:

• I smoke the CBD hemp flower, which I’ve found has the best results. The oils, tinctures, gummies, etc are mostly crap. If you want the best effects of CBD, then combusting the flower is the way to go.

• I wouldn’t do this without the consent/opinion of your pdoc. Run it by them, and go from there. My pdoc, for example, is cool with me using the flower. But I’m open with him about it. My previous pdoc was against it, however, but she was VERY old school. Hence why I changed docs, lol.

• Asking for advice on different supplements/meds on this forum is very hit or miss. We are not experts, and each supplement/med affects us all differently. Again, ask your pdoc about all of these things. That’s my 2 cents, anyways. Hope you find what you’re looking for @Dreamy

2 Likes

Thanks @Tulane.

1 Like

cbd hurt my liver causing pain but i did sleep well

1 Like