Drones? anyone else have them?

When i started hearing voices each voice was always linked to a real person, people from my neighborhood, co-workers, peers, grocery store cashiers. At first i thought i was communicating with real people through some sort of of telepathic network, it quickly became apparent that i was the only one who was able to hear these conversations. The voices continued at all hours, it would seem that these voices were not coming from real people as a human would not be able to keep up 24/7 speech, only a machine could. The only reason i call them “drones” is because that is what they called themselves. It is almost like i missed some sort of mental ability that everyone else managed to receive, that protects them. I’ve been on almost every anti-psychotic with no effect on the “voices” currently on Clozapine. Just trying to find out if there is more people in the same boat, and if anyone has ever got out of it.

I’ve had that thought, that I missed out on some mental protection that everybody else has. I’d say it’s a symptom of the psychosis.

I’ve been on almost every anti-psychotic with no effect on the “voices” currently on Clozapine. Just trying to find out if there is more people in the same boat, and if anyone has ever got out of it.

I think @jimbob said clozapine failed for him too. But now he’s on 2 antipsychotics and that’s working out. So if clozapine fails consider 2 antipsychotics.

“Drones? anyone else have them?”

nope. all we have here is clouds. very boring.

1 Like

Thanks for the responses guys, ill look into the double anti-psychotics and i do appreciate the “ground” SirBoring

I bought a drone from Walmart =)

Yeah, my hallucinations don’t usually stop for more than 10 minutes if I don’t have a strong distraction going on.