Driving force of your life

What drives your life? For me i really dont know yet. But someday wish i had something consistent to drive me for rest of life. Maybe something good about me at work and poetry :writing_hand:

3 Likes

Niether i have driving force nor i have anchoring point …may be in next life i can do better…!!!

1 Like

Without a goal man is aimless. Atleast that’s how it goes for me.

Maybe don’t look for a “life purpose” instead just look for small goals it could seem like less of a task

1 Like

My Volkswagen Jetta.

3 Likes

Needing to not die

1 Like

Right now i am setting myself small goals which is not satisfying me. But in longterm would like see myself happy for what i have set myself and able to acheive it.

1 Like

Here’s the song I’m working on for the next month:

I’ve mostly got the right hand down (I can even rock it on my kid’s keytar), it’s the left that’s killing me.

3 Likes

The will to survive. It’s insane some of the stuff I’ve been through and I’m still alive.

1 Like

Best question I’ve seen for a long while. I had to have a real think about this.

I exist. I exist for my friends and family and exist to be. I don’t think that is a burden- although schizophrenia certainly can be…if I was to put myself on that old Nietzche scale…I’m light as the air. It doesn’t mean that I’m any less of a person but I float through others lives and that is a good thing where we meet. I’m no longer burdened by life.

So. I enjoy life for what it is. A journey through some interesting times with some interesting people!

6 Likes

endless gratitude!

2 Likes

@rogueone Just want to say I like your reply. Your posts are always right on point and very well thought out.

Take care :v:

1 Like

Recovery has been elusive meaning working, living where safe and left alone…Moved around for work or transition to rural houses and just finding rental scams, hatred and people who took the work screwed too with lots not staying around more than year either…Rural areas around here seem to be DESTROYING a lot of IT talent that tried moving out there or internet workers even… Told in closeby city I hear the voices too much so I’m not wanted as I make the poor ones symptomatic and these will harm some to move them away. (Heard story by multiple people over lifestyle plus confirmed by locals…)

Cops thing here is allowing a lot of people to be harassed or go broke owning in this city. Some I met over the years just stated they couldn’t move away from here easily as most of the nearby rural areas had attack approach to move ours out or city up the highway gets too bad as just cannot afford area where your family even would be left alone about someone on disability for mental care. Looking at housing in farther suburbs and just try to work online.

BTW: Discrimination system in my city is so bad, can get blackballed doing business networking even if you were on the Board of Directors for the group…Most HAD to move to online work around here or take a job with a friend who will hide you. Had these threaten to ruin me if they came across me again and knew some were hunted down or screwed if you even tried to use another city’s business networking for this professional organization.

1 Like

Ideologies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Used to be women now it’s my music :notes:. The Zoloft changed this for me.

2 Likes

God drives my life because I’m accountable to Him and He’s faithful to me. My son drives my life because I want to be here for him and watch him work his life out toward happiness and stability. A desire for purpose drives my life because I work with kids who struggle in school and life and I want to make some difference for them if I can.

2 Likes

my driving force is my family. I live for those moments when we have our special connections, then all seems right if only for the moment. In my darkest hours I try to think of them to help me pull through.

1 Like