Driver's winking selfie moments before killing biker released by police

My dad absolutely goes ballistic when he’s driving and sees another driver using thier phone and not paying attention.

I mean, serious road rage.

5 Likes

It’s illegal in my country to use a phone while driving.

2 Likes

I think it mostly is here too, but I believe states make these laws and its not federal, so it might vary depending on which state you are in.

1 Like

She killed a guy while playing around with her phone. What happened to common sense?

And it’s not just while driving. People would rather start filming and taking pictures when something happens rather than try to help or call emergency numbers.

2 Likes

I am.mystified by the compulsion to take selfies even at the most inappropriate times such as when driving. Or when you hear about people falling to their deaths while try to take a selfie in a scenic spot. I just find it strange.

2 Likes

so sad :frowning: 5634563456

2 Likes

I think it really is a disease.

2 Likes

My dad was almost killed by a woman texting and driving on the freeway going 70 mph . The traffic had stopped and she didn’t notice

1 Like

My old boss said his mate was waiting at a traffic light when a truck plowed in to the back of him… possible looking at the phone moment… or distracted by something! Sucks!!

1 Like

I think people take selfies in dangerous situations for attention, and dangerous selfies get more attention than a selfie of a salad. The desire to be popular overrides the danger.

1 Like