Drinking to much

Anyone drink to much.

I have been keeping track this month, March and so far I have only not drank 5 days. This can’t be good.

I put a line through the calendar if I don’t drink and there are only 5 out of 13. I knew I was drinking alot and that is probably the problem with the scale.

i wasn’t going to drink a couple of other days but it is kind of second nature around here.

Starting a new pdoc next month and I wanted to keep an accurate calendar on drinking.

worked out twice today for a total of 55 minutes.

I rarely drink, maybe every 6-8 months. But when I do drink I tend to drink a lot. I guess it’s binge drinking of a sort, but it’s so rare that I don’t really worry about it.

When I was in college I did a lot of drinking, almost every day. I could feel at a certain point that I was developing a problem but luckily I drew back and avoided addiction. It did screw up my GPA though and sent me into a vicious relapse.

see your gp? goodluck.

I used to love to drink. But I quit drinking and drugging in 1990. I don’t miss it.

1 Like

I quit last summer, but Ive been tipsy since then. It takes a whole whole lot to get me drunk. Like 20 shots. I didnt drink water a couple weeks ago after having 12 drinks and got a horrible hangover the next day, that reminded me that I shouldnt drink anymore. I used to have a system, I would drink my camelbak water bottle 3 times before bed if I was drunk, and that much water actually prevents a hangover, instead you wake up to pee in the middle of the night. Hangovers are mainly dehydration I think, that and miniature withdrawals from booze.

I dont miss it. I was a raging alky and I had to have booze to keep it together. It didnt help being 19 and relying on friends to get me my whiskey. There were nights when I drank vanilla extract to get drunk. That’s low.

All of my friends only saw me drunk, sober me was quiet and ice cold, drunk me was funny and extroverted.

I have a beer or two now and then, I had one today after writing a paper with my friend, we did school work for a few hours then watched anime all day and into the night…were such weirdos. My friends who lift watch anime like me. I have no idea why, but lifting and anime have a strong correlation in my studies, LOL

Not a drop - when I was in high school and college I drank pretty much

I drink too much. 8 cans of India Pale Ale or equivalent every Fri, Sat and Sun. I have managed to cut it out during the week but I suffer for it on a Monday morning. It seems to be if I drink for days in a row then my mood suffers. Mr Gloomy makes an appearance. But I do look forward to my weekends when I can drink.