Dreamed that I dreamed something. But I was still dreaming

It was somewhat difficult to wake up from today’s nap. I was dreaming that I woke up from another dream, which I remembered vividly…

False alarm. I didn’t woke up, because it was still another dream, inside the dream that I was dreaming.

5 Likes

That happened to me once !

2 Likes

I even dreamed that I took my afternoon coffee, but things got fantastical pretty quickly!

1 Like

Lol, that’s funny.

1 Like

I have that too. Then I try to check whether I’m still in a dream or awake.

In dreams I have magical powers which I don’t have awake. That’s my test.

1 Like

I have those. I had a super realistic dream last week that I had a serious wound on my left foot. I woke up and started getting ready to go to the ER. Checked my foot to see if it was still bleeding badly and realized that I had been dreaming and there was no injury. Relief!

I hate it when that happens.

2 Likes

I have had dreams within dreams a few times in the past. Then when I realize it’s a dream sometimes I have been unable to move my body for a couple of minutes. Like my brain wakes up, but my body is still sleeping.

2 Likes

I get the dreams where i know im in it so i just do random stuff lol. Its quite strange.

2 Likes

I only recently stopped getting these

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.