Dream Man/Woman

If you could date/marry any fictional character (tv, movies, books, plays, anything) who would it be?

For me it’d be Finnick Odair from Hunger Games…but the him I pictured reading the books, not the one they cast

2 Likes

GONNA CATCH 'EM ALL CAUSE HE’S DANNY PHANTOm.

Grrrr… why did it have to be fictional I had a huge crush on a singer. But ok, fictional, I guess it would be Janeane Garofalo’s character in the movie “The Matchmaker”.

1 Like

fictional character, eh? well when I was young, I had a crush on Zelda:

but now I’m at an age where I want some real action. :wink: :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

Yuno in Mirai Nikki… nah I’m just joking. If you’ve watched the anime you realize how bad that is.

:scream: There are real woman out there??? Been awhile LOL, shes kinda hot for a robot

Dottie Hinson (Geena Davis) in A League of Their Own. Totally love the character. The character and movie had given me a lot of respect for women and feminists. She was devoted to her relationship with her husband and still be somewhat of a strong women was the turning point in loving her to death. Respectable intelligent wise etc etc etc.

1 Like

Well, I had a crush on Link, so…fair enough XD

Lee Adama from Battlestar Galactica (played by English actor Jamie Bamber)
■■■■■■■ mods won’t let me post images anymore.

wuh? @Rhubot that wasn’t even the pic I tried to post! I would say this one is mildly inappropriate lol… Why did you put it there?

:innocent: :cat2:

Well I wanted one you would like - sorry!

lol… I don’t want to be in even more trouble though.

You’re not in trouble. You’re going through a tough time, is all. We get that.

2 Likes

Linda Lovelace. She’s sweet, she’s nice, she’s intelligent, sophisticated, and poised. And last, but not least she has an amazing talent which would liven up our days together on cold, rainy, snowy weather when we couldn’t leave the house.