Dreading tomorrow, because i don't know what i will do

well I think I will only be the forum on the weekends from now on. im going to take a break during the week and try to be more productive. it’s nothing against the forum I just get into bad habits. but anyways to my point. I have no idea what I will do all day tomorrow. there is only so much cleaning and chores that need to be done, and I will also walk on the treadmill. it’s still too early to start gardening. I have to wait a couple more weeks until I can start prepping my garden beds. don’t know what I will do? maybe read a bit more

4 Likes

it’s amazing how much time I waste in a given week. I always have plans to be productive but negatives usually win the battle.

anyways the only thing I have planned for tomorrow so far, is a workout, guitar practice, a bit of study, and put in a job application at long john silvers haha. I will still have at least 8 hours of down time. that is too much, it’s why im considering working 4 hours a day.

2 Likes

It sounds like you’re doing well enough to work so I hope you get the job

3 Likes

that’s very kind @CoCo . thanks for that. actually im well enough to work, but I worry i’ll lose my Medicaid that is why im not working currently, not because I can’t.

I think im going to have to set up a special disability trust, to deposit my extra money in. or my other option is just spend all the money I make, if im working.

2 Likes

My friend filled out a form that is for people with disabilities who return back to work, and she got to stay on Medicaid.

3 Likes

that’s great. that’s what im looking to do. I guess I could always get on pills and change meds if I lose my Medicaid.

right now im taking Invega sustenna, have been on it for almost 4 years. it’s working great so I don’t want to change. but it’s expensive as hell. I can’t afford it if I lose my Medicaid.

2 Likes

My friend said the program is called freedom to work. You have to turn in paystubs though

3 Likes

That’s life I’ve heard. More time away from the temptation of this phone would be good for me too. Running away from life -

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.