Drawing of an eye

Ok OK I cheated I followed a youtube tutorial

9 Likes

If you like drawing you should try get a mechanical pencil, they are so much better, they are constantly sharp so you always get great detail.

1 Like

Thank you ill just order one thats the trouble I was having

1 Like

Faber and Castell are a good make, I use one myself.

Do I go for hb?

1 Like

Yes, if you have the money I would get 2 of them and get a 2b for shading.

2 Likes

Thank you having a look now

1 Like

This is inspiring me to do some drawings!
(I’ve ordered paint but it is taking ages to arrive

:sob:)

Very nice work Ish.

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @anon90843118

1 Like

I only see clutch pencils on amazon might try hobbycradt

1 Like

I cant draw but I really get inspired by YouTube so much on there

1 Like

Ebay is good, this is what I have, it will cost you £7.95 for a pencil and led. It might sound expensive but you get like 20 leds so it lasts as long as a few pencils. I think those are free postage too.

1 Like

Thanks so much @anon98459728

2 Likes

I think you’ve got an idea of good techniques for drawing, an eye for detail, I see you did some shading with your fingers in the white bits as well, and using different shades of the pencil…

Everyone has their own drawing style at the end of the day :wink:

I personally use graphite pencils but it is true it is a bit annoying having to sharpen graphite pencils all the time. but I just like them lol.

1 Like

I used cotton buds to shade I found that a really good tip… i like the graphite pencils as well but the woodless ones … unfortunately one of mine snapped in half yesterday

1 Like

Very beautiful. Regardless of whether you followed a tutorial or not, you’ve done a great job. I can guarantee you that if i had followed the same tutorial, my eye would not come out looking like yours.

1 Like

@sezbot241 you will be surprised. I did it following this tutorial. I used a hb pencil and some ccotton buds and a ruler. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry I forgot to post its this

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.