Drawing of a Muslim person but it

I love that picture; it’s simply stunning. You are very, very skilled.

3 Likes

she looks like a young girl

2 Likes

It looks amazing! I’m dazzled

2 Likes

Thanks @Loke,

Your daughter is got lovely coloring, she’s very pretty, :innocent:

2 Likes

Thank you!
@Happy_H and @Twialine

You’re right @Resilient1 she does lol, I can very rarely or actually ever make my drawings look like the photo that I’m looking at

1 Like

Beautiful drawing @anon90843118 You really captured her facial expression well. Both the original photo and your drawing make me wonder “What have her eyes seen? What is she thinking?”

2 Likes

Thanks @Moonbeam and that is a good question!

2 Likes

Quality work. I am great at drawing inanimate objects. I do really good trees and houses but people escape me. It really is an eye that is different from most folk and you certainly have the talent. Very impressive work.

2 Likes

Aw thanks @rogueone that’s really nice to hear

2 Likes

Very good @anon90843118! I’m hugely impressed. You have some mean skills. Looks just like the real picture.

2 Likes

Why is this being permitted? It is offensive in my opinion. Everything is permitted if you obey the highest law you know. But you are not a Sultan.

1 Like

Sorry for being iconoclastic, in a non-religious sense, fixing images is stealing.

1 Like

Sorry Gagis, didn’t mean to be offensive if that’s what I’m being, took it from pexel, I thought it’s OK to do that???

Thanks @Sezbot241!

@Ninjastar am I doing something wrong? I don’t know by copying n pasting pic from pexel

1 Like

you can make money off of images from pexels.com not just post them on here. I dont particularly understand what @gagis said though.

2 Likes

That’s really pretty,I love the hijab thought nice one

2 Likes

Thanks dude:)

6y6y6y

1 Like

That picture sketch is absolutely beautiful, wouldn’t mind that as a tattoo! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Ahaha thank you @WokieGlitch

1 Like

Very good, well done @anon90843118

1 Like

Thanks @DragonStorm :slight_smile:

1 Like