Schizophrenia.com

Drawing I did a year ago

Took a day for me only (like there is another option)…
listened Strokes and Stone roses.
Returned some debt…

3 Likes

You’re very professional. I like to draw a picture every few days for my Facebook friends and sometimes this site, just to let people know I’m out there. I try to spend an hour on my pictures. I don’t know if they exhibit skill, but I believe I have a knack for capturing things.

3 Likes

Cool, you should post :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s so good @Raelyn_Fenn!

2 Likes

Thanks Wave. Yea I sort of like this drawing that’s why I reposted it from a year ago.

2 Likes

You are very talented @Raelyn_Fenn
I hope you will be motivated to continue painting and drawing.

2 Likes

Thanks Follement, idk the painting is not so much for me anymore, I think I can tell I won’t b able to afford painting in the future and it puts me off.

2 Likes

Sorry I don’t understand what you mean :confused:… why won’t you be able to afford painting ? :confused:

3 Likes

Great job! Is that a self portrait? I think self portraits are really cool cause you get to see people self reflecting

2 Likes

You’re rally good at drawing hands

2 Likes

Cos it’s quite pricey. The paints especially. Then there’s brushes. And the painting paper. And all the miselanaous bits and bobs…

I don’t think I’ll be able to afford all that really.

1 Like

No it is not a self portrait. I am not a fan of self portraits, it makes me feel uncomfortable

2 Likes

Thanks! I usually find hands really difficult and they have often come out badly

2 Likes

Maybe that’s a good thing

1 Like

I don’t know, in all honesty.,

1 Like

Haha maybe one day

1 Like

İt s fantastic…

1 Like

Thanks Dusty, much appreciated

1 Like