Drained and tired

Does anyone else get days when they feel drained and tired ,usually accompanied by a degree of anxiety?

5 Likes

This morning I woke up to terrible fatigue.
Feeling very drained of all energy today.
I’ve been feeling fatigued like this for a long time.

I brought it up to my family doctor and he kind of placed the blame on my current psych meds.

He suggested that I talk it over with my psychiatrist.

I don’t think it’s the psych meds for me as I’ve had spells of this for years.

1 Like

maybe it’s all psych meds?

I get this. I sometimes think I have no right to as my job is ok and I live on my own and don’t have the responsibility of wife and children but sometimes yeah. Ugh. I think it’s called ennui. Or getting older

1 Like

I get fatigued after things which I didn’t usually get fatigued by. It sucks. Like after shopping. I also wanna sleep early. Cos of depressive feelings.

I don’t think anyone knows the full effects of the medications we must take. But I don’t see any alternative. I get very tired often, too. I am on a high dose, so that may explain it. I wonder if this is just a form of feeling sedated.

I feel this way when I do something…

I get that way sometimes.
I’m going through such a phase right now, in fact. I feel anxious and worn out and fatigued and just overall overwhelmed.

I feel drained and tired today. Such a lovely sunny autumn day outside but I’m not motivated to do much beyond reading and listening to music. Feel dead.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.