Dr pepper is alien juice

It supplies me with energy when I am an alien.
Pibb and doctor pepper. Whenever I drink it I stay an alien for longer.
They want alien juice

5 Likes

Dude why did you say this I’m drinking Dr Pepper right this minute.

I’m okay with being an alien though I guess :alien:

6 Likes

Good ■■■■.15515151

1 Like

One time I read the bottle of a mr pibb and said it was suppose to be “spicy”
:open_mouth:
That changed everything

4 Likes

In a very bad way

1 Like

Just finished some leftover Dr Pepper from a visit to Jack in the Box. Doing fine. I think.

2 Likes

Maybe it isn’t alien juice for you but it turns me into an alien.
Or at leAst I am being controlled by one when I drink it.
But I also look like an alien sooo

1 Like

We all look like aliens to aliens if you think about it. To them were the aliens.

4 Likes

:):dizzy_face:

I love Dr Pepper.

3 Likes

Delicious alien juice yum

4 Likes

This is honestly a problem lmao.
I bought a 12 pack of pibb the day I decided that dr. Pepper is alien juice.
I haven’t drank any since because it’s alien juice and I don’t want to become an alien again.
Lmao help how do I get over this lol

3 Likes

I wish i could make my mind think cigarettes turned
Me into an alien…

2 Likes

Is it possible to drink a different soda. Why do you think aliens do stuff with doctor pepper/pibb. And what happens when you think youre an alien?

Also I’m sorry for making light of your situation earlier.

1 Like

When I was off my meds I would buy workout supplements. I would eventually throw them in the trash because I thought someone broke into my house and was poisoning me. It happens and you’ll get over it @Kale_Grey

1 Like

Yes I have a 24 pack of mellow yellow, a mountain dew, a couple squirt, and a 12 pack of pepsi but I like pibb quite a bit.
It turns me into an alien like I look like an alien and act like an alien after I drink it -_-

1 Like

It is strange how delusional thinking works. Sometimes I have a hard time understanding people’s delusions and think something like 'well I love aliens, what do people have against them? Or ‘who cares if someone calls you gay, what’s so insulting about that? They should do what I’m doing, I don’t have any issues with that’

but then I realize that’s not how it works. Unfortunately I cannot help if someone is scared by aliens, even if I am in love with the idea of aliens and believe that everyone should think that.

I guess it’s the same as someone wanting me to believe in some religion. I have no interest in it and since it triggers me I do not want to be involved in anyway.

I wish I could give people my bravery and wonder about extraterrestrials, and they could give me their bravery about grocery shopping or reassurance that the world isn’t going to end. I really wish it worked like that.

But I guess all I can do is try and comfort you and tell you that drinking a certain drink won’t turn you into an alien, and that you’re experiencing delusional thinking.

Well, to be honest, it really wouldn’t be the end of the world if you stopped drinking Dr Pepper or Pibb. Pop is pretty bad for you, the less you drink the better in my opinion.

4 Likes

Never a fan of dr pepper or mr pib. Just not my cup of tea!!

2 Likes

I like them sometimes
I like the sharpness of them I guess

2 Likes

Can you do anything to not turn into an alien? Like does anything make it less?

1 Like

Maybe you just have to choose your beverage based what you feel like being that day.

2 Likes