Double personality in schizophrenia

Hello everyone,

May you be blessed with all the good things and find comfort from your illness. I am sort of new to the forum. I have been diagnozed with schizophrenia in 2014 and since then I have been strugling with finding my equilibrium. By far the most difficult things I have to deal with are the voices when they swear or curse and the doubling in me. I dont want to call it douable personality because I don’t switch between types of personality…to explain myself…I have a constant presence in me thăt can move my body, talk to me, think side by side with me…it is the most unerving thing…it can evèn hit me in the head with the fist and has done it a few times. My psychiatrist thinks it is a symptom of schizophrenia, but I cannot find any information on internet about this doubling in myself. I would love to find someonè who struggles with the same thing and get some feedback about some of the things I have been facing. Thank you for reading my post.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :sunny:

1 Like

Same here, following this post.

Welcome to the forum!!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.