Dorks playing God

People have been doing horrible illegal things to me, and think its alright, because they think they can get away with it, depending on the imaginary beauty contest, they seem to be judging. And expect 60 year olds to compete with 20 year olds. I think they are the dumbest, insane idiots who’ve ever lived and should be in prison.

1 Like

Do you feel like almost all men are judging a beauty contest? Or just a few?

Do you take meds? Seems like you’ve been struggling for a while. I take meds…

I was just referring to some local idiots who do illegal things, because they’re always trying to prove they’re superior, but can’t do it legally. Many doctors I’ve read or seen their videos, say schizophrenia is caused by severe abuse. I experience it all the time. And have heard similar stories. A lot of people on this site, act like they are living in Shangrala and can’t relate to anyone’s abuse.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s true, we’re a support group, and my therapist thinks it’s great that I’m on here.

you’re not explaining what kind of abuse you’re getting. I got trauma based psychotic episode back in 2004, but I had already gotten a diagnosis, so this didn’t

cause schizophrenia, just reared it’s ugly head.

1 Like

Is that how they are trying to get girls? We all have our private hell, I guess. Verbal abuse can be very bad and

hurt your feelings and pride. The Jews in Jerusalem faced a lot of that before they became a state.

Some suffer abuse from themselves and their voices. We shouldn’t have to endure it, its not right.

You can always call a cop if you can prove it. I’m sorry I think it hurts you. I don’t know what actions to take. If you could talk to someone would that make it all right?

1 Like

I’ve been told that mine was probably brought on by trauma. I have sza, ptsd, and gad with agoraphobia. The traumas are many, and I have problems with flashbacks. … they go on forever!

What’s your experience?

1 Like

Mine came on at 12 after a rejection by my classmates then it was complicated by drugs and illicit sex, very humiliating. Now I’m paying for the rest of my life. I knew someone who took one acid trip and schized out and never the same. The streeys and hospitals are full of those from abuse and drugs and nowhere else to turn and a lot of other reasons too.

I don’t know why my reply ended up like that. Someone had said, people don’t cause schizophrenia, its a disease. I swear it was on a different post. Their comment isn’t on this post.

I was just really mad, because certain local people always playing their childish mindgames and cant leave anyone alone. They’re very competitive and cant win their stupid games legally.

Sometimes it starts when you are young all by itself. But that’s when I first noticed a change. The bottom dropped out and the floor disappeared and it brought on depression then aggravated by drugs and other horror stories.