Doom Eternal is pissing me off

Further you get into the game the harder it gets, the enemies are stronger and harder to kill, and more appear, its so frustration, you really have to strategizes your resources. I keep dying. I want to give up. Any suggestions to help beat doom eternal, how to regain my motivation to defeat these monsters. they are so hard. :tired_face:

Is there not a strategy manual or YouTube video to explain how to overcome difficult levels and or enemies?

1 Like

i dont know i have to check, thanks for the advice.

1 Like

I played “Doom” released in 2016, it was challenging too, but fun.

1 Like

yea it is challenging, you cant just play lazy, you actually have to try to beat it. and be smart too.

1 Like

Its meant to be challenging and kick your arse. You’re meant to struggle and have to get better. If you keep trying you will get better, just take breaks when you feel frustrated.

There are lots of games like this. I think difficulty is hard to get right. I hate games that are too easy, but being brickwalled in difficulty isn’t that fun either.

TBH there are probably some small strategies that will help you save on health and stuff like that and they will add up etc. I havn’t played it but I know its meant to be challenging.

1 Like

This monsters are pissing me off, i kill one finally and another one shows off stronger and harder to kill, it never stops. I thought it gets easier throughout the campaign but i was wrong it gets way harder.

1 Like

thats true too 15151515

im found a good video, that tells the best ways to kill each enemy in the game. its very helpful. now i know what do now.

2 Likes

As i said i never beat doom eternal just said f it after getting to the part with the launch ramps to islands of monsters. Couldnt figure out the right ramps to take and ended up quitting on one island with too many hard monsters. Just said f it.

1 Like

Nice. I knew there would be some strats to help you out.

1 Like

theres videos on youtube that people upload of the missions you can watch thoses, so you know how to get out of the ramps, so you can finish the game, thats what i do when im stock at a part.

ya i quit and deleted so id have to play the whole game again.

Sounds like working for a living. I keep getting promoted into more difficult positions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.