Don't you think that we have too many members on this site posting about schizophrenia?

more like fart knights. :laughing:

and yeah, I agree: just because 99% of us are schizophrenic, that doesn’t mean that we have to discuss that MI all the time. not every little things is about us.

2 Likes

No, I don’t think we have too many members on this site posting about schizophrenia. This is a schizophrenia site. You should be schizophrenic to post here. I think there are altogether too many bipolars posting on this site but that is just my opinion for what it is worth. The name of this site is Schizophrenia.com Let the schizophrenics come!!!

3 Likes

Hey we love our mi brothers and sisters…plus part of sza is bipolar stuff so unless we divided into Sz and sza your gonna get bp issues…the sza seem for the most part more chatty than the Sz…in general…

3 Likes

I’m shocked :sob:, It’s a crazy world, I use a public toilet once and I get Schizophrenia, Luck of the draw I guess. Sorry for mentioning Schizophrenia.

I really need more advice on my big toe and dry skin???

7 Likes

Minors? Yes, very concerning. I’m not a minor as I don’t have a shovel in my hand but I see what you’re saying. I mean minors tend to dig into things a little too deeply. We’ll have to seal the shaft on this one.

3 Likes

Clearly it’s @shutterbug no longer a mod and keeping the rifraf out?

Perhaps I should resort to my trump card, by reopening institutions and taking up basket weaving?

1 Like

I wanted to post about the cheerleader collection I store in the trunk of my 1976 Chrysler Newport, but my lawyer advised against it. Speaking hypothetically, of course.

:blush:

1 Like

what did I just read :0

I did the math, they would be in their 50’s by now

6 Likes

eww, are we changing our name to sCATzophrenics.com?

2 Likes

Collectible! They’re only going up in value now.

4 Likes

Sometimes I talk about marsupials.
Other times I don’t.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is completely off-topic, Treebeard! :pensive:

4 Likes

don’t you think that we have too many members on this site posting with big words? well, I do. one of those big words is “schizophrenia.”

2 Likes

I’m posting in my underwear. Yeah.

1 Like

You might want to bring them on Antiques Roadshow :smile:

2 Likes

Rented them out as props to an Egypt exhibit. Take away the pom-poms and no one can tell the difference. :wink:

2 Likes

No !!! A closed group is myopic and selfish thinking.

1 Like

What, shcizophrenics on a schizophrenia forum posting about schizophrenia? Really? Whodathunkit…?? I like your sense of humour Nick :-):rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, it gets me out of trouble.

1 Like