Don't you feel the worst when you let down a child?

It’s not like letting down an adult. Children have little choice or knowledge or ability. They NEED us more.

1 Like

You should. I think that’s healthy.

1 Like

You got to let them down though, they always want cookies and ice cream and candies, or a new toy. You have to say no to them a lot, let them down.

1 Like

True, but I meant a let down of being supportive and responsible.

1 Like

sometimes i wish i lived in a world with no children. kids ruin everything, think of all the stuff i can’t do because kids are around. i only deal with my family kid’s and ignore all other children on earth.

What can’t you do because kids are around?

i dont know everything is about the kids, watch your language, watch your behavior etc. they have a structered life with sports and music and school, they have stupid childlike entertainment everywhere depreciating our property turning us into a carnival show. then we grew up into adults and throw all the crap away and have to think about the world we actually want to live in. kids get everything, and lord knows if some paranoid protective parent sees you as unsavory your ass would avoid them too. i want nothing to do with most children to be honest, i like my family kids kinda, but even them, it’s just like “grow up already”

1 Like

I lost my job teaching kids because the boss thought I was cold. I just figured it was better for the kids to know where they stood. But, oh well.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.