Don't want to change my medication but will have to discuss it today, I see Geodon is popular

I am currently on solian and sodium valproate, if I change medication I may have to go into hospital, it’s not that the medication doesn’t work, it’s that it’s not enough. Geodon seems very similar to solian, but perhaps more modern, I would be hesitant about substituting one for the other, but am curious about combining the two, i.e. taking more meds. Sodium valproate is the best thing I’ve had so far as it is leading to me being born again, in a non-religious sense, and this is helping me to focus on the present rather than to carry the burdens of my past around, though I have to admit that sometimes I pine for the nostalgia. Anyway, what do people think about taking solian and Geodon combined, does anyone have any tips or experiences who is similar to me;?

My appointment is at 3pm GMT, so I’d appreciate some advice before then if anyone can please, thank you.

They both affect the heart qt so they shouldn’t be taken together. But I take geodon with clopixol and that is even more harmful for the heart. So if you know that you have a strong heart then I don’t see any reason not to use them together. But I doubt that your doctor will allow it.

i take geodon, im fine, rare case your might get td but its rare they told me.