Don't upset my apple cart

This is random, so I’m just putting this out there. I don’t allow drama in my life. I don’t allow people who live in chaos to draw me in. I will not help someone to the point of them hurting me. I live a boring, routine-driven, drug and alcohol free existence. That is how I survive. That is how I don’t get thrown off the apple cart. I will not let anyone swirl into my world and endanger me in any way. Even if it means saying no.

9 Likes

That’s good Hedgehog. You’re living your life how you want to and on your own terms. It’s good that you’re taking care of yourself. Have a nice night.

4 Likes

Isn’t it weird that all the bad people seem to come around when you do illicit substances and drink?

2 Likes

I won’t, I’m a oragne :blush: Your words are strong and honest. Sometimes the best and safest way to live is the boring way. :slight_smile: Take care.

1 Like

We call it “Don’t rock the boat.”. It is wise.

1 Like

I feel bad. I’m the one who always stands up and tries to walk to the other end of the boat tripping over everyone’s feet + losing my balance. “We won’t take her on another fishing trip, will we?” Always left out, I suppose, My own Fault?

1 Like