Don't understand myself,I think of giving up

I am showing behavior of giving up because the people around me are just using me,they want me to be what they want me to be,I am giving up on work,not making a difference because I had tried a lot of time and it just didn’t work out.I won’t be doing anymore,will just sit away my time : (

There are ups and downs with this disease. Hang in there.

1 Like

And I don’t believe in my parent anymore,they are just controlling,emotional abusive,take care of Only themselves.I ought to take good care of myself,making myself happy and healthy is priority

Don’t think it’s the disease that is causing the trouble for me.I had blame the disease a lot of time.Taking the same meds,doing the same things.Its not the disease,it’s the people that need to blame,including myself.Not the disease

Sometimes it’s difficult to see things as they are with the disease. Things will turn around. I get hurt and bitter sometimes and blame others.

1 Like

It’s really hard to see,I am feeling stressful now and recently.I can’t see the illness and I don’t know who is right and I am having doubts of myself…I am thinking too much and cannot get out of it.I had hurt myself

You sound like you need a break from work. It’s a family business from what I remember, so hopefully you should be able to take some time off?

1 Like

Actually, if I remember correctly, you’re only on 5mg of abilify. The therapeutic dose is 10mg. That could be a factor.

No,have been on 5mg for 2 years no problem,not a factor for me

1 Like

No; dont quit your job.just take rest for one week.if you stuck in your home your negative symptoms getting worse.just take a one or two week rest.you will understand importance of keep busy

1 Like

Be patient with yourself… it sounds like your hitting a negative swing…

I get that you might feel stuck too… trying to get out of the nest… trying to start life… and still having a hard time getting going.

It will happen… Good luck and be kind to your self.

1 Like

Gtx, don’t make any rash, life changing decisions while you are feeling down. Wait until you are feeling a little better and you can think it through rationally and clearly. Like someone said, life has its ups and downs. When you feel bad, it makes you think your whole life is bad. I think just a couple weeks ago you sounded in good spirits. You were going to your meet-ups and you met girls.

Just keep plodding forward until the inevitable good times roll around again. I’m not minimizing your problems, I know they are real and upsetting but don’t give up. Having a job probably helps to keep you sane and part of life. I think you know that if you have nothing to do all day you will not do good. You need the structure of a job and you need to be around people on a regular basis.

1 Like