Don't put parsley in your vagina, doctors warn after Marie Claire said it can induce periods

1 Like

Well that’s good to know.

1 Like

yeah, dont put a carrot up your bum either :carrot: :open_mouth: :joy:

6 Likes

My God haha - and i thought id heard it all off the internet. They will be promoting putting chillis up your bum next to aid constipation.

1 Like

This is seriously news? First of all, why the hell would you want to induce a period? Second, why do grown women need to be warned about the dangers of putting glorified leaves up their you-know-whats? I would think it’d be obvious that you can’t just stick shiit up there just because you read it in a magazine. Third… You know what. This is too much. Just wtf man.

2 Likes

I’m curious about what made you post this on this site? :thinking: are there some things going on around here that I’m not aware of?

5 Likes

Bit of a strange one yea

1 Like

It’s an object lesson in being sensibly selective on what you take on board from print and web articles.

2 Likes

I won’t. Thanks for the warning. :innocent:

2 Likes

Really, that was the point of this post? :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s not even top of the stupidity pyramid judging from what I’ve seen :joy:
I read about a guy who wanted to cure his backpain by injecting himself with his own semen once a month for 18 months.
The only thing he got out of it was a nasty infection and an embarassing stay in the hospital.

2 Likes
2 Likes

That’s the guy!!

1 Like

Yeah I was having some good laughs about this over dinner last night with some friends, I think we can all agree that what that man did was stupid.

1 Like

You got to be pretty weird to think injecting semen is going to fix your back problems !!

4 Likes

You would want to induce a period if you thought you were pregnant.

I read an article when I was younger about how putting parsley in your vagina could cause miscarriage early on in a pregnancy.

Being a dumb teenager I tried it to no avail.

Just trying to clear up why someone would attempt something so bizarre.

i think i can tell who does it, seen a few women walking funny, must be them :rofl:

Its really no laughing matter.

Any woman desperate enough to try this is in a dire situation,

And if you think that would make you walk funny you clearly don’t understand women’s anatomy.

Women wear tampons and walk just fine.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I often wonder about stuff like this. Like who the first person was who decided to put parsley in their vagina and what the fuuck reasoning they had for choosing parsley?

1 Like

Like I said,

Desperate times…