Don't make false promises

My manager said she’d offer me a job and there were 20 vacancies to come out. But in the end she didn’t offer it. When I asked for feedback of interview she said she’d be in today but she wasn’t. So all her gives me her word doesn’t mean nothing.

3 Likes

Sorry you missed out on the job this time. There will be other times to shine so do your work and keep well. It’ll all work itself out! I think your doing really well and it’s good to see!

4 Likes

When somebody lies like that you don’t really want to work for a company or person like that.

My favorite story and an interview that went really well then they added this little paper that said you could disclose any disabilities and it won’t affect anything. But that was a lie

I ended up getting a much better job. I actually ran into the woman later years because she had lied to The power plant that hired her to test water samples. but I was very well-known in the field and Had to teach her that she was incorrectly taking the samples

3 Likes

I’ve asked the agency to be on the look out for something else

2 Likes

But when she hires other people from my agency she always says she’s looking for somdone like me. I really starting to think it’s my illness.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know why some people tend to be liars, I feel like they are playing with hope.

Sometimes it’s simple economics. They have to do it to look like they are serious but they want to keep you on short term contracts. It’s the modern world. Work well and if they advertise go through the process and well done on looking for something else. It’s been a while since I’ve worked but contract/part time work sucks balls these days!

Keep your chin up and keep on keeping on!

1 Like

Your boss sounds like a total dickhole. Maybe you should enquire about the position more?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.