Don't know what to do

I’m in a really bad spot right now. Every time I close my eyes my brain goes on a delusional thought loop. I hallucinated badly on Christmas day, and it’s just gotten worse ever since.

I took extra meds (on 120mg of Geodon normally but took an extra 60) but I don’t know what to do.

I can’t sleep. I haven’t slept good in days.

I see my doctor tomorrow but I don’t know if I can last until then.

What time is your appointment tomorrow?

1030am is my appointment time

How many hours until your appointment? Do you have any anxiety meds you can take? What about listening to a meditation video on YouTube or something to help you relax a bit?

Just make sure you tell the doctor everything, don’t leave anything out. It’s easy to go in and forget to mention something important.

2 Likes

What time is it where you are now?

About 12 hours until I have to get ready.

I already took my anxiety meds for the day, don’t have enough to use any PRN.

I might could do the youtube thing, couldnt hurt

8:41 pm is my time

Can you make a schedule for the next 12 hours?
Include

1. Movies
  2. A Hot Bath
  3. Music
  4. Journaling
  5. Writing on the Forum
  6. Call a Friend
  7. Go for a Walk (in the morning)
  8. Go for a Drive (if you have your license and car)
1 Like

Go for a walk. It will balance your serotonin levels and give you a sense of well being

Maybe have some oatmeal with peanut butter or pasta as well as that will boost serotonin in a stable way as well

1 Like

I usually cope. I can do nothing for weeks and weeks. I trained very hard for that. I can reap the harvest.

I ended up falling asleep…don’t know how that happened.

Seeing my doctor today

3 Likes

Good luck 151515

1 Like

Great you fell asleep, @falcon09!
Let us know how your appointment goes!

1 Like

How was your appointment?

I didn’t see him today…but I saw my therapist today and that went well. They think the holidays threw everything off for me.

2 Likes

Yeah the holidays can get pretty stressful. I’m glad your therapy appointment went well. Perhaps things are looking up?

1 Like

I hope so… gonna relax tonight

2 Likes

hey falcon, i wish you a good recovery, hope you feel better :slight_smile: