Don't know what to do.

I hear voices and always feel like people are ready to kill me or can hear my thoughts. On top of that something is tormenting my mind sometimes whenever I think or do something I want. I don’t know where to go or who to talk to about this and be taken seriously and given the proper medication. I take medication from my psychiatrist but this person gives me the weak stuff. My dad forces me to go to work and I don’t know how long I can do this job. I’m leaning on taking a student loan so I won’t have to go to my job and get the treatment I need to become stable and be able to properly work a job. Right now I can’t take out a student loan because its a long story, but I am so willing to take SOMETHING that will give me relief from this occasional torment.

Negative voices? 66666

Obviously your priority right now should be getting rid of voices and paranoia. There is no such thing as “good” voices. While I can’t offer an explanation as to why it is so, in my experience - and others can chime in to correct me if I am wrong - voices are always harmful; they are up to no good.

1 Like

Get a second opinion from another psychiatrist

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.