Don't hate me because

“Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful.” We’ve all heard this. What do you think when you hear someone say this? I posted it in Spanish for a bit of fun and it’s got everybody mad…lol it sounds soooo different in another language. Oop :hushed: I’ve got mixed responses. Some are mad and some are like “you go girl!”

1 Like

Whose being hateful?

1 Like

No one’s being hateful, I just posted half of the quote.

I walk around at work saying to people, “Don’t hate me because I’m hot.”

Actually it makes them hate me even more.

4 Likes

It’s kinda one of those things that only an ugly girl can get away with, you’re too beautiful to get away with it. Sorry.

1 Like

“I don’t beautiful because I hate me”

Yay I customized it for me.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::llama:

1 Like

Lol awe… I got told off a few times by some cousins.

1 Like

You’re beautiful @Ooorgle :+1:t2:

1 Like

:man_shrugging: Thanks, you’re beautiful too!

My issue is voices have torn apart my self esteem for years, I’ve never felt or found myself attractive.

2 Likes

not to be creepy but you are very handsome.

1 Like

Not taken as creepy, I posted selfies for a little exposure therapy. I know my face is out there.

It’s part of delusion I would wager. Me believing the voices.

Thank you

2 Likes

That’s why I do positive affirmations every morning. I tell the voices how fabulous I am and that they can’t bring me down.

2 Likes

I’ve made my own thread here called Ooorgles Affirmations, I post to it every day, sometime multiple.

Positive affirmations help, a lot. And I’m starting to believe them more when I write them out.

Don’t let them bring you down! We’re ferocious warrior queens! solidarity

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::llama:

1 Like

Teehee, you’re right :metal:t2:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.