Don't get any result with the medication i'm taking

I abuse medication not to get high but for tranquility, for insomnia and it works for 2-3 hours( for ex. big quantities: 800 seroquel, 9 mg bromazepam) then after 2 hours i have to take again also high doses. I cant stand my moods (big depression, anger, anxiety)they only stop for a few time and it always starts again very strong. I hate myself for being like this. I rather be dead. Im ashamed for posting thins.

1 Like

usually it’s normal to sometimes be angry, anxious, or a little on edge. but if its everyday and at high levels constantly, I would speak to your doctor immediately

2 Likes

also I would really watch the depression, that’s the worst in my opinion. if you’re depressed a whole lot, speak to your pdoc asap

1 Like

Thanks
I will try to speak to him even if i dont want. He makes me fell bad when i have a serious problem he is always laughing about it. Is not funny

1 Like

remember, it’s not about what he wants to hear or what makes him happy, it’s about you getting your life back in a positive way.

2 Likes

I cant stand him mokering about my health. is not helpful. I wish i can change him

1 Like

usually there is always a chance to change your doctor. my facility told me one time something like some people get together with you and make a decision about it or something like that.

anyway, it’s usually possible to change doctors.

1 Like

Hi @anon17552271 have you tried Melatonin for sleep?

2 Likes

Hi, yes i did in the past. It worked pretty well.
I should try again.
Thanks

2 Likes