"Don't feel free to provide feedback" - Brainfarts

Do you ever have a brainfart? You know where your brain malfunctions?

I had one recently. I was trying to write “feel free to provide feedback”, but was thinking “don’t be afraid to provide feedback”, so naturally, I ended up sending the message “don’t feel free to provide feedback”, haha :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hi Miika,

Yes I often have brainfart. I’ve check on google, google translates that to me as “parapraxis”.
I don’t know if it’s correct. :confused:

By the way, I would like to ask you : where did you learn english ?
I believe you are in scandinavia and your english is so perfect :open_mouth:

Oh, thank you :smiley:
I went to school in Norway, but honestly, I learned much more English from doing things like setting all my videogames to be in English, reading English books, and watching English TV shows without subtitles. I also spent a lot of time chatting with English speaking folks, and asking them to correct me when I made mistakes instead of using translator programs.

yeahh Scandinavians are known for having kind of a thick accent, aren’t they? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer. I’m talking about this because it impresses me. And I would really like to progress in this language! Have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I think your English has definitely improved since I first met you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, you are very nice!
I’m trying to learn vocabulary but I still use google trad a lot … :smiley:

Grammar and conjugation is not easy.

Yeah, it’s very different from French grammar.
I tried learning French, but failed miserably :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ok Miika :slight_smile:
Don’t know if it’s allowed by the forum rules, but don’t hesitate to ask me if you wanna learn french.
Personally, i really like to improve my english.

Thank you, I might take you up on that someday. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.